- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform a variety of cost engineering functions including cost control, budget preparations, forecasting, and cost reporting under limited supervision.
- Develop projects budgeted cost for construction (Projects Budgeted Cost Rev.01).
- Review and enter all project committed cost data into cost tracking system.
- Maintaining controls records for the duration of the project. Archiving controls records as required.
- Monitors and evaluate projects cost/man‐hour performance on monthly basis.
- Monitoring, reporting and forecasting project cost & revenue trends.
- Analyzing cost & revenue trends and reporting problems or potential problems.
- Lead the Projects Cost Control Unit in the preparation of terminal cost reports upon completion of projects and collaborates with Finance & Accounting Department for the preparation of Profit & Loss Statement of completed projects.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure