- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,500 EGP per month, Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepares the financial reports such as general balance, profits and losses / cash flow, monthly report.
- Operates the accounting systems, including review & posting of held journal entries, categorizing accounts, and operating maintenance modules.
- Prepares quarterly Computer Systems reports and submit it to the financial manager.
- Enters data to the Mortgage Tracking System to produce timely and accurate information.
- Prepare necessary documents for internal and external audits, and assist in resolving any issues to ensure unqualified audit results.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Paper and Forest Products Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Rotogroup started its business in 1973 in Lebanon and was followed in 1985 by another plant in Jordan. Afterward, in 1994, Misr Rotogravure/MR was established in Egypt and became one of the leading companies specializing in flexible packaging, film manufacturing and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rotografia