- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Production incentive, profit share
About the Job
- Ensure the proper working of all units and systems in the plant.
- Lead and evaluate the performance of the subordinates, and delegate tasks to meet maintenance schedules
- Ensure the operation of appliances, machinery and plant's equipment efficiently to ensure the achievement of production goals.
- Develop and monitor the different maintenance plans and replacement of spare parts and ensure their implementation to ensure operating efficiency.
- Keep a record of all the day-to-day maintenance and service activities undertaken in the plant.
- Respond immediately to equipment breakdowns and fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed at the least time possible.
- Synchronize, Coordinate and cooperate with other departments of the plant to ensure the efficiency of production process
- Organize teams to make sure 24-hour cover is available.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Paper and Forest Products