- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Working as a drama teacher with flexibility, determination, and lots of energy.
- Dedication to the task at hand and a love of your job.
- Work alongside the management and staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind GO Green is fulfilled.
- Organizing, supervising and deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through exciting environments.
- Provide a warm, friendly and learning environment for children
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures both indoor and outdoor.
- Liaising with parents when required.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Go Green was established with intention to be in harmony with Nature. We are inspired by power of nature and play, playing is Children’s serious work. We are looking to support an unhurried childhood and holistic education.
See all Careers and Jobs at Go green nursery & preschool
We strive to meet international standards and...