- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Leading the Customer Services staff.
- Resolving complex issues and inquiries.
- Implement policies and instructions for senior management.
- Follow-up sales orders with planning and production departments to meet customer requirements in terms of delivery dates and shipment.
- Make monthly customer evaluation reports and develop them every period.
- Work the customer survey plan and deliver it to the customer service customer for implementation.
- Random sampling to survey customers to follow customer satisfaction.
- Follow-up complaints by customers to work on solving them and the work of statistical complaints that require the intervention of senior management.
- Work visits to customers to update their data and document greater communication channels with customers.
- Preparing quarterly reports for all the above and comparing them with previous years.
- Coordination with the dealers of Rawakd to sell Rawakid or Shitat sorting the second line of the polygon and follow up the loading and shipping and collect their value.
- Follow-up issuance of invoices with the financial management and delivery to the collection department in a minute to be delivered to customers.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least