- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Business development specialist is an employee charged with
- Driving new business to a company using a variety of methods and techniques. In many ways, the job is more complex than a general marketing job and includes a number of other activities, some related to marketing and some not.
- Responsible for creating effective business plans for their company.
- Analyze business processes and identifying opportunities to generate additional revenue.
- Research industries to find purchase patterns and emerging trends to recommend changes in their organization.
- Assess potential clients and provide development support, as well as act as a facilitator between executives and external contracting sources.
- Process large amounts of company data to make predictions and create detailed reports.
- Help in implementing growth strategies, participate in business meetings and recommend changes to existing business practices to increase exposure and revenue.
- Assist with budget development and provide support for existing initiatives.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for anew Product
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners needs and goals.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least