- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate in the requirement verification and analysis.
- Participate in technical design and functional specification reviews.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, implement, and unit test software products and solutions in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards.
- Apply basic professional knowledge related to software engineering processes and tools used within the team.
- Use design patterns and the company standard in designing software parts.
- Work closely with the team leader in task estimation and planning, as well as in juniors' evaluation.
- Work with other developers to determine changes and enhancements in program code.
- Write technical documentation according to the company standard.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
StarWallet Labs is a full integrated digital corporate operating in Cairo since 2011, providing digital services, solutions and products to a wide range of clients who market their products / brands to consumers in the MENA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Starwallet Labs
We came in with one mission in mind,...