- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Provide 1st line of support to DAF users; support their service request, incident reporting, call recording and follow up. Own call records and maintain Implementation of plans designed to support systems and applications.
- Receive and log all users calls and complains
- Provide 1st line resolution timely and efficiently to all users’ reported incidents.
- Create problem records and follow up and liaison their resolutions
- Update users regularly for their pending issues while ensuring smooth normal closure.
- Participate in system testing and acceptance when needed
- Provide 1st line of support for all users.
- Perform Systems and Hardware upgrades, maintenance, moving and relocating resources.
- Responsible of preparing all necessary supplements required to ensure proper operation of a computer environment.
- Conduct users’ satisfaction surveys regularly and report results back.
- Perform proper recording and documentation as required.
- Analyze and follow up all trouble shooting and user’s special requirements received from users.
- Works closely with systems, network, and application, to ensure 2nd line of support is effective and efficient.
- Participate in continual improvement activities
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested by IT Management.
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness