- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Social media marketing for brands on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Content writing, Creation of Social Buzz, Content Aggregation. Create and increase user engagement on Social Media Networks. Develop concepts and ideas for Digital marketing campaigns and reporting the same. Increase Brand value and attract Potential and New users towards the Product.
- Edit Articles and Rewrite/Rehash news stories and general content. Responsible for reporting, editing, and writing creative Articles and Features. Manage/Schedule and assign tasks to subordinates and cross-checking for errors.
- Write-ups for websites and booklets and designing content materials, brochures, newsletters and other reports time to time for various events and programs and campaigns.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, and messaging and audience identification.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Well established a reward system.
- Recognition for creativity and innovation.
- Working with a very talented team from an international background.
- Very good exposure too many industries.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Mobile Doctors 24-7 provides a state of the art 24-7 Physicians’ Control Centre staffed with western trained, licensed Family Medicine Specialists, General Practitioners, Nurses, Nutritionists and Health Coaches available for everyone worldwide, by phone or video, 7 days per...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mobile Doctors 24-7