- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare shop drawings and as-built drawings, and ensure documentation and records in use are reviewed, approved by the consultant.
- Study and prepare requests for information, follow up subcontractor’s progress.
- Prepare technical and material submittals.
- Manage quantity surveying and change orders.
- Review and issue order to pay for subcontractors’ invoices.
- Check the quality of the work executed.
- Follow up shop drawing approval, material submittal approvals
- Conduct quantity surveying for all executed work.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Engineering company for construction and decoration
See all Careers and Jobs at EL HDAD
It is our firm belief that behind every successful company is a continued commitment to quality, safety, the environment and ethical business practices. At ECD, maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all our...