- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Designing travel packages to all over the world
- Meet with clients to help them choose the perfect destinations that match their needs.
- Handling outgoing packages from A to Z Including accommodation, aviation , visa, tours... etc.
- Arranging Tailor Made / Fixed Outbound Packages.
- Good user of GTA, DOTW, OTB systems
- Final presentation for clients to give them all the details regarding the destinations they will be visiting.
- Get aware and involved in all departments (honeymoon, family tourism, reservations, sales & Marketing).
- Hold regular meetings with the team to strengthen communication & ensure that the same objectives are shared among all
- Make sure that tour operators & Reps info. is up-to-date using briefings & breaking news utilities
- Handle the sudden circumstances of clients.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Flymisr; represents wide range of Airlines and provide services to world-wide destinations. We have selected some of the best Airlines to offer our services. Search our online database to find available flights to various destinations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Travel House
Flymisr E tickets online...