Required Skills / Ability to :
- Occupational and competency analysis, methods and procedures.
- Research methodologies and techniques.
- Processes and standards for planning and implementing instructional design and development.
- Instructional technology media and materials development and implementation principles.
- Learning Theory.
- Instructional strategies, curriculum standards, and assessments.
- Maintaining an established work schedule.
- Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills.
- Effectively using organizational and planning skills.
- Project management and efficient use of resources.
- Researching and analyzing complex information.
- Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Dolf
Dolf Technologies Co. Ltd. makes it possible for local corporations, educational institutions, and government services to have easy access to world-class technology for more effective learning. We cater to this entire spectrum of clients across all sectors and...