- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance for you and your family & social Insurance ,Social activities
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Manage and document the release processes during projects and client rollouts
- Coordinate release schedules and communicate to project teams, work with the Dev Managers and developers to package and deploy releases internally
- Implement release note templates and guides, plan and perform deployments for client project releases, work with the BAU team to assist with the packaging and deployment of patches/fixes/updates to clients
- Perform and support out of hours releases when required
- Where necessary you’ll provide tools and services to help in automating the end to end release process
- Facilitate cross-department coordination of release management functions.
- Track and maintain products-wide release calendar.
- Measure release cadence and effectiveness using common metrics across the entire software portfolio.
- Create common standards and templates for release rollout processes and maintain the production deployment runbook.
- Experience in devising Backup & Restore Strategies for web, mobile & Dynamics CRM
- Ensure the hardware availability according to the standards specified in software architecture design document
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Banking Financial Services Information Technology Services
- 8+ years of expertise and leadership in Release Management.
- 2+ years of working in the financial enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of ITIL standards and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience.
- Must possess strong knowledge of managing source code using TFS and customizing Application Life Cycle (ALM) templates
The RM should possess the below skills.
- Must have experience in devising source code branching strategy for waterfall, agile and parallel streams
- Must have knowledge of IIS & Dynamics CRM administration for both on-premise and cloud
- Must have experience in managing DTAP environments
- Must be well versed in Visual Studio/TFS Continuous Integration & Delivery process.
- Must have a knowledge in releasing native mobile applications to respective stores
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills are desired.
About this Company
Founded in 1998 as a joint venture and headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, VeriPark is leading global provider of multi-channel delivery, customer relationship management and loan origination solutions for financial institutions. VeriPark creates technological innovations that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Veripark