- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop best practices and educate employees and management on HR policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all business partner activities with other departments to help achieve the business targets.
- Maintain HR metrics and dashboard, enabling data rich decision making.
- Monitor the results of human resources department goals and provides assistance/guidance as needed, enforces affirmative action plan and assist in the development of action plans for all performance issues.
- Identifies areas of developmental needs and provides coaching and development feedback to the HR team.
- Interfaces with the operations team management to ensure proper workflow and quality of service relative to the HR function is being met.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources requirements.
- Ensure all existing human resources programs are in compliance with the department strategic goals.
- Manage site recruitment and hiring process ensuring it’s well implemented, achieving the business targets.
- Manage all engagement activities (events, exit interviews, staff feedback channels) to ensure high employee satisfaction and engagement level.
- Responsible for signing and representing HR in front of authorities (Labor Office, Contracts).
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center