- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, On Target Commission
About the Job
Business Development & Solution Executive (BD&SE) is responsible for the development, capture and closing of consultative solutions deals. This person will lead opportunity identification and shaping while working on the formulation of solution that integrates products and services required to meet client needs. He may lead multiple opportunities concurrently, although typically in different sales stages. He will be responsible for contract signings, expenses, and customer satisfaction targets for the deals they support.
We are looking for candidate with extensive experience in consulting and can operate independently building and managing client relationships. You’ll be used to working at board level and seen as a trusted adviser to your clients. You’re someone who is innovative and able to quickly inspire confidence from both clients and colleagues.
- Discovering new markets/clients and identifying new business potential
- Analyzing client’s business, goals, strategies, industry trends and directions to develop compelling value propositions for the client that result in a win
- Building, positioning, and capturing opportunities
- Formally engages in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in developing client deliverables such as a Requests For Information (RFI), Requests For Proposal (RFPs), and Statements Of Work (SOWs) or presentations
- Developing the financial solution for a deal based on client requirements and the competitive marketplace while ensuring company meets its business and financial goals
- Making decisions on the components that drive the deal strategy, managing possible tradeoffs to win the contract, with overall marketing responsibility for the final winning proposal to the client
- Leading client negotiations to market proposed solutions to senior client executives, including Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Information Officer (CIO), Boards of Directors, and Evaluation Committees; conducts customer negotiations and resolves complex contract negotiation issues at the senior executive level
- Understand clients goals, strategies, industry trends and directions to formulate new business opportunities.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Information Technology Services
The candidate is preferably from an IT professional services / security focused background, with
- At least 5 years successful experience in business development
- At least 5 years experience in sales planning & Management
- At least 5 years sales experience that has achieved new business and revenue growth
- At least 5 years experience in proposals development for complex solutions
- At least 3 years experience in client relationship management, up to and including executive senior leadership
- Demonstrating knowledge of the government procurement process
About this Company
Venturous Solutions was born of its founder's, Team4 World, vision of becoming a “World-class Business Innovation & Technology Consociates”.
See all Careers and Jobs at Venturous Solutions
Our mission is to be the “Trusted Integrated Business Technology Services provider” of choice for our clients in this...