- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Establishing and developing a qualified and motivated team.
- Leading, assessing and developing directly subordinate employees in a professional and disciplinary capacity.
- Determining individual personnel measures in consultation with HR.
- Planning personnel, material and financial resources.
- Adhering to the approved budget and introducing suitable measures to counteract potential and actual deviations in consultation with the line manager.
- Continuously standardizing and optimizing processes and organisational structures and initiating corresponding measures.
- Implementing and ensuring an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
- Implementing and ensuring efficient and effective processes in the company's internal IT systems and their documentation.
- Ensuring optimum supplier management.
- Ensuring that information concerning relevant price trends and developments within the procurement markets is procured and evaluated.
- Ensuring contractual negotiations and agreements.
- Ensuring that complaints are processed and examining complaint reporting.
- Ensuring optimum market observation, as well as compiling and implementing procurement plans.
- Formulating, implementing and ensuring the overall sourcing strategy for the subdivision in question, in consultation with the interfaces.
- Contributing to the development of systematic cost saving, risk management and stakeholder management strategies in order to ensure an optimum and sustainable supply.
5 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
The DöhlerGroup is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-based natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. The broad product portfolio ranging from flavours, natural colours, compounds, to fruit and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Döhler Egypt