- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Implements work objectives.
- Effective Following-up.
- (Prepare and evaluate cost estimates - Prepare estimates in detail for all products - Ensure timely completion of estimates - Understand the scope of work to bid - Manage bid pricing)
- Prepare Customer quote: Preparation of offers based on Customer requirements through a Customer quotation, which has all the specifications, conditions and terms.
- Request info from other departments: Sometimes some info required from other departments (logistics, purchasing, production,…) in order to prepare the price estimation.
- Prepare the cost estimate Once all the data is available; the price estimation prepared using the mentioned forms.
- Review Cost Estimate: Head of the department or another estimator review the estimate. Corrections or updates are discussed until a cost estimate is generated that meets all requirements and ready for sending.
- Internal communication of the client requirements.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Sahara Printing Company, established in 1995, draws on generations of knowledge and practice in commercial print. With a lifetime of experience, CEO Nadim Elias has expanded the initial family business, dating back to 1913, into a centralized, streamlined facility complete...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sahara Printing Company