- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Analyze, design, develop, test, implement and maintain software systems to meet the internal customers’ business requirements
Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
- Major Responsibility: Annalise, design and develop software systems to meet with business requirements
- Supporting Actions: Meet with key business users, understand the requirement, prepare development , test and provide development for UAT
- Manage all application databases
- Supporting Actions: Keep application database housekeeping up to date, ensure security is maintained, indices up to data and proper space and efficiency management of databases.
- Deployment of applications to regional countries
- Supporting Actions: Co-ordinate with piers in other countries to effectively deploy application systems.
Decision Making Authority Level
Decisions free to make:
- Technical requirements for application development
- Delegation of tasks to assisting members
- Handling day to day operation of department during Regional IT Manager’s absence.
Explain the decisions that depend on position’s advice:
- Application logic and components to be used decided
- Even distribution of tasks to Programmer
- Stand in for Regional IT Manager
Example decisions that depend on position’s advice:
- Exact programming logic & tools for application development
- Delegation of tasks within team
- Prioritization of jobs
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Bachelor in Engineering or Any equivalent degree in Computer Science
- Certifications in different software Programming esp .NET, and SQL
- Technical competency (.NET, VB, SQL etc)
- Knowledge of various applications.
- Analytical skills; attention to detail, even in pressurized situations on meeting deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (especially the ability to understand client needs and communicate your proposed solutions to them effectively).
- At least V. good command of written and spoken English.
Experience in the following:
- MCSE, Exchange server2007.
- CCNA (VoIP Track is preferred), Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Crystal Report, Visual Basic. Net.
- Virtualization (VMware or HyperV).
- Web Development basics.
About this Company
Ingram Micro is a multinational organization that helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, technology lifecycle,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec