- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, commissions ; car allowence ; mobile allowence
About the Job
- Responsible for developing and managing new and existing accounts within a dynamic geographic territory.
- Generate interest to current and potential customers
- Qualify and analyze customer data to develop strategies to produce maximum profitable revenue and margin to meet required sales targets.
- Build customer relationships and foster company image through customer visits.
- Motivation-Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Compile lists of prospective customers and leads based on information through cold calling using trade publications, directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Work under the stress of achieving monthly and annual sales targets - Can generate new business leads
- Able to do cold calling and door knocking to open new accounts
- Drive Revenues and Growth with New & Existing Clients
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Execute against comprehensive accounts plan
- Participate in client promotions and events
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
El Nasr Group was established in 1990 in Cairo, Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at El Nasr Group
Family owned business with values that include: care, do the right thing and work hard.
Over the last 20 years, we succeeded to build a solid reputation for being good and trust able people to do...