- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare job posts, advertisements and web postings.
- Contact candidates, arrange interviews and assess calibers.
- Interview, assess, check references, select candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Follow up with the Line Managers regarding the technical interview process and results.
- Follow up with the Line Manager regarding the performance of new hired employees during the probation period and take necessary actions.
- Represent the organization at job fairs and other recruitment venues so that potential candidates have an opportunity to learn about the organization and its recruitment activities.
- Conduct exit interviews and prepares exit reports.
- Handle administrative work related to recruitment in line with the company work procedures.
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Computer Software Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Established in 2007 OrchTech is a growing expertise in general software development. Our team’s expertise, our ongoing technical and business training programs, client and industry research and investment in Business ensures that we stay at the forefront of the companies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orchtech