- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- You will have experience and understanding of the full software development lifecycle with an appreciation or experience of Agile methodologies.
- Exposure to requirements analysis, high level and detailed design, estimation and planning, team leading, project management, architecture, mentoring, implementing and supporting would all be highly regarded.
- You should be able to confidently communicate and contribute to the development team as well as support, testing, and implementation teams and senior management.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate practical experience of a number of the following skills, tools, and qualifications, ideally in the financial services or insurance industry
1 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are Cegedim; a leading worldwide innovative technology and services company; with a global team of 4200 employees. We are looking to start our operations in Egypt as a global development and support Center for our Software systems, with a large team of various profiles and skills.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cegedim