- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Coordinate purchasing activities with manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Searching for approved international suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history.
- Negotiate with international suppliers to achieve best material price offer and best service.
- Issue purchase orders as requested ensuring on-time delivery of the required quantities.
- Track the status of orders, follow up on deliveries to guarantee that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications.
- Prepare payment requests to the finance department attaching the original invoice, receiving the issue, a copy of PO and PR.
- Submit to the finance department due to payment schedules, and following up on them to ensure that the suppliers are paid on time as per the contract.
- Preparing LC application with terms and send it to the bank.
- Able to calculate international freight charges to determine whether the purchase of the materials or equipment is economically feasible.
- Communicate with Suppliers to get required documents for Clearance & Shipping Conditions.
- Reach Best Freight rate & amending shipping types in order to reach ideal availability with the lowest cost & minimum delivery time.
- Shipment follow-up in order to reduce lead time & avoid delivery issues.
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and in case of problems trace shipments and follow up undelivered goods.
- Issue reports reflecting the status of purchase orders even they are opened or closed ones.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
At Bavaria, we strive to contribute to a safer world by providing premium quality firefighting solutions, as part of a multinational enterprise with expanding operations worldwide. In doing so, we aim to provide the highest attainable quality of products & services, ensuring...
See all Careers and Jobs at Bavaria Egypt