- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Planning, organizing, and leading all production processes and maintenance tasks, making efficient use of available resources (labor, utilities, equipment...etc) to attain company objectives, while maintaining the highest quality and lowest cost of production.
- Training of staff to upgrade their knowledge and efficiency.
- Planning of production and maintenance tasks.
- Cooperate with other departments in setting the monthly and yearly production plans with the aim to reach the highest utilization of resources.
- Development and implementation of waste reduction policies.
- Development and implementation of Efficiency improvement policies.
- Control the implementation of food safety, personal hygiene and workplace safety policies.
- Control the implementation of quality policies.
- Receipt of quality reports and ensuring the implementation of corrective action.
- Daily control and reporting on the production quality and efficiency, and the implementation of daily corrective actions.
- Organization of the production process together with the production engineers/managers.
- Organization of the maintenance activities together with the maintenance engineers/managers.
- Preparation, review and presentation of the daily, monthly and annual production reports.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
Established in 2007 under the name of Food Basket Egypt. It is considered to be the first company in Egypt and the Middle East area for the production of Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables. The production technology in use is the latest in the preservation of fresh food. Our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Food Basket Egypt