- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for managing the marketing team and agencies for both SEO and PPC, ensuring KPIs are established in line with marketing and business strategies.
Responsible for website and e-commerce strategies:
- Agree, implement and report on ROI of PPC budgets and campaigns, ensuring keyword strategies (as part of acquisition strategies) are consistent with season and message.
- Maximize online traffic, retention and conversions through multi-channel seasonal content marketing and implementation of latest SEO best practice reporting on ROI.
- Increase online transactions by implementing e-commerce best practice and delivering exceptional user experiences.
- Monitor website performance/functionality to deliver improvements to customer journey in line with budgets and business.
- Ensure integrity of the websites through faultless accuracy of price and product information (live feeds and static) and for timely and accurate uploading of offers, late deals and product updates.
- Content strategy – develop and implement a content strategy for websites, email and social media with a calendar of activity (right channels, right time) in line with brand guidelines and ensure consistency of message in line with business objectives.
- Campaigns – plan, implement and report on seasonal campaigns which are measurable, on message and in line with brand guidelines, budgets and business objectives.
- Budgets: propose, allocate and manage annual marketing budgets reporting on ROI and delivering the flexibility to meet business needs.
- Responsible for implementation of CRM strategy; compile, proof and segment data (from all touchpoints) and use email, print, e-newsletters and social media to drive direct response, conversion and engagement.
- Liaise closely with Sales Manager to ensure optimum timing and compilation of results.
- Use data to drive suggestions for product development.
- Responsible for all direct mail campaigns, in particular brochure production, from design brief and photo specification to liaising with contracts/overseas teams to ensure marketing have definitive and accurate accommodation details, co-ordinate information and prices from other departments/affiliates/suppliers and establish mailing/distribution strategies in line with distribution deadlines.
- Responsible management and implementation of company-wide social media strategy, for identifying new channels/opportunities in order to increase customer engagement and brand awareness in line with business objectives.
- Advertising - plan, implement and monitor online and offline advertising campaigns in line with budgets, brand and business objectives.
- Responsible for design, production and distribution of all branded collateral for overseas resorts, for recruitment and for client documentation (including e-commerce) in line with corporate guidelines and brand identity.
- Responsible internal communications including company intranet and co-ordination of annual sales review meetings.
- Assist with the writing/distribution of press releases, for the supply of information to the media and for assist in the organization of press visits and trips.
- Jointly responsible for identifying opportunities for marketing affiliations and joint marketing activity including attendance at trade and consumer exhibitions and delivering joint campaigns.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Travel and Tourism
About this Company
MGF Group Owns 2 Companies:
See all Careers and Jobs at MGF Group
Import and Export