- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Own organizational contract creation, development, and management activities; initiation, closeout, correspondence and renewals imposing organizational principles of integrity and compliance to all legal requirements.
- Ensure all contracts accuracy, by keeping content appropriately field, current and available to all stakeholders and securely maintained.
- Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues, clients’ requirements and obtain senior management input and organizational needs and expectations
- Keep and maintain relationships with key contacts and support in liaison to specific financial, legal or reporting issues, reviewing all potential contracts amendments.
- Establish and maintain key relationships acting as a point of contact for contractual matters.
- Perform appropriate administrative and operational research to support contract creation and development.
- Provide with contract related issue resolution both internally and externally.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center