- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
5,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Your employer is a chain of urgent medical care centers which is undergoing a business transformation to build capabilities for its growth stage.
- They need an HR professional with a business-oriented mindset to support the growth stage.
- As an HR Business Partner, you are expected to lead talent acquisition and development process, activate performance management system, secure training activities as needed, and handle Organizational Development challenges related to company growth stage.
- Manage the recruitment process (Analysis, Sourcing, Interviews, Hiring, and Boarding) for different functions.
- Help in boarding newcomers to easily merge in the organization culture.
- Manage Payroll, com and ben system.
- Implement and review HR policies.
- Lead the performance management processes.
- Analyze, conduct and implement any needed training activities.
- Handle any organizational conflict between different departments.
4 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Human Resources Recruitment and Staffing
About this Company
Healtherz provides business solutions for the healthcare sector by merging social sciences, strategic planning and technology in an innovative approach to handle the latest challenges in healthcare.
See all Careers and Jobs at Healtherz
We develop a mix of business consultation, executive recruitment,...