- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements Line sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains Line sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains Line sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Higher Medical
To be a leading medical supply company that provides the latest innovations in Orthopedics, Wound Care, and Skin Care.
We create our excellence through the implementation of the latest technology and the most innovative benefits to our...