- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Building and enhancing the social media department of the company.
- Liaising on daily basis with clients.
- Managing different social media outlets.
- Building strong relationships and networks with colleagues in other related departments eg. Media relations, monitoring.
- Building strong relationships and networks with clients and third party related to your clients.
- Monitoring newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for client.
- Developing client proposals and implementing different PR activity on social media.
- Preparing regular client reports and attend client meetings.
- Analyzing and evaluating social media coverage whenever required.
- Managing events, including press conferences and promotional events and covering them on social media outlets whenever required.
- Attending and promoting client events to the social media.
- Coordinating studio or location photography for social media.
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and present them to potential new clients.
- Managing the PR aspect of a possible crisis situations on social media.
- Preparing response manuals for the clients.
- Creative ideas for social media activities.
- Reporting to General Manager and Managing Director.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising