- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Overtime and Medical & Social Insurance
About the Job
- Perform accounting functions to assist in generate financial analysis of business as well as month end close responsibilities.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Standard journal entries
- Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries.
- Responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements
- Ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Daily accounting reports
- Working on customer accounting
- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
- Analyze revenues, commissions, and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist with quarterly producer commission reports, analyzing and correcting discrepancies.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Handling cash process with banks and internal safe
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Retail
About this Company
Scarf Home is an international retail accessories brand based in New York (USA). The first showroom of Scarf Home in Egypt was opened in April 2011;
See all Careers and Jobs at Scarf Home
Scarf Home is a Market leader brand of Scarves, bags and accessories, offering unique quality materials to all our customers!