- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
Prepare Cost System by:
- Planning, Studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Assisting in Daily – Weekly - Monthly end close.
- stock analysis all over the factory.
- Control all the industrial indicators.
- Manage industrial budget and follow up during the year with variance analysis.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Dairy FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Lactalis Halawa is a leading joint venture group specialized in the production and distribution of dairy and juice products. Operating five manufacturing facilities, in addition to a network of distribution centers serving retail outlets across Egypt, we deliver high-quality...
See all Careers and Jobs at Lactalis Halawa