- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance
About the Job
- We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our IT department and build functional applications and websites.
- Senior .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll use your expertise in the .NET framework to help us deploy high-quality applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and prioritizing tasks
- Writing clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Developing technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applicationsUpgrade existing programs
- Support junior developers’ work
- Document development and operational procedures
3 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Spark Systems is multinational company based in Egypt established in 2008 specializes in Web Design & development, Web-Based Applications, Mobile Solutions, Digital Marketing and Branding Services Spark systems strengths lie in delivering high quality creative designs that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Spark Systems