- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
An Application Specialist Will be Responsible for:
- Contributing to the successful and timely deployment of the TrakCare product by providing application knowledge and product delivery services in the functional areas of product implementation, requirements scoping, field design documentation and change request testing.
- Acting as an “expert” product resource for customers; communicating and prioritizing customer requirements to other areas of the business.
- An accomplished Software Engineer specializing in developing with extensive experience in the full life cycle of the software development process including requirements definition, prototyping, proof of concept, design, interface implementation, testing and maintenance
- Responsible for implement TrakCare Patient Administration system and Billing modules.
- Gather business requirements from customer and create detailed functional specifications.
- System configure as per requirements.
- Prepare system test scripts.
- Data collection, migration and validation.
- Create training materials for customers and internal use.
- Super users training.
- Coordinate with developer and product team to test the system
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Empowered by the deep understanding of the Middle East Local and Regional market, SBS is an innovative, dynamic, and progressive company, founded by a team of professionals with solid and diverse experience locally and regionally, focusing on providing a wide range of health...
See all Careers and Jobs at Superior Business Solutions