- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month, Transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Proficient in Excel and Other Office Packages
- Responsible as a contact person with approved international & local suppliers based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability, and the supplier's reputation and history.
- Able to calculate international freight charges to determine whether the purchase of the materials is economically feasible.
- Prepare price comparisons to ensure compliance with the agreed upon contract price.
- Analyze price proposals and other data and information to determine reasonable prices
- Negotiate with international suppliers to achieve best material price offer and best service.
- Issue purchase order as requested ensuring on time delivery of the required quantities.
- Review and follow up on all foreign purchase orders requested by all concerned parties/departments.
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in, on time, and in case of problems trace shipments and follow up undelivered goods.
- Issue purchase report reflecting the status of purchase orders even they are opened or closed ones.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least