- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assist in Recruitment process, prepare announcements, screen and filter CVs, arrange interviews
- Ensure new hired employees paperwork is completed and processed
- Process all personnel action forms, communicate with Social Insurance office, Labor office, Medical Insurance company, and Mobile services provider.
- Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Carry out orientation of new hired employees, explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Inform job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions.
- Maintain a good work environment for employees.
- Monitor employees` attendance
- Prepare training programs, and coordinate training process
- Participate in job description process
- Participate in performance evaluation process
- Prepare required Human Resources reports
- Organize trainings, team meetings and events as needed.
- Provide operations support and documentation support for managers.
Determine the administration issues and resolve them for smooth office operations.
- Coordinate the administration activities involved in the employee recruitment, performance evaluation and termination processes.
- Coordinate with inside staffs and outside agencies for daily administrative operations and office supplies.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
With a focus on joining property seekers with agents & brokers in both English & Arabic we provide buyers & renters with a comprehensive property search alongside tools and information – and provide real estate agents with the largest potential audience of house-hunters in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Property Finder Group