- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervise, lead and enforce efficient work practice among all job levels in the concrete batching plant including batch plant operators, truck mixers drivers, pumps operators, operations foremen, maintenance technicians, laboratory technicians and general labor, and Daily crew assignments, crew time keeping and department time management and reporting.
- Coordinate with projects managers’ team and clients to set daily production schedules and follow its execution on an hourly basis.
- Managing all needed materials resources for production with different suppliers including cement, aggregates and chemicals to ensure smooth uninterrupted production.
- Follow up the execution of the full maintenance of the batching plants and related facilities, with follow up on availability of needed spare parts.
- Coordinate with Maintenance team and QA/QC team on a daily basis to plan production schedule based on equipment readiness and address specific clients' needs of specifications.
- Analyzes daily production rates and monitors any drop in productivity, with assessment and solving of cause if drop.
- Ensure safety and environmental regulation compliance and maintain a safe working environment
- Employee Management Training, Performance Evaluations, disciplining and progress acknowledgment as needed.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...