- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are a top tier shipping company with various activities in the Egyptian market and looking for a freight operations manager for our forwarding division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for negotiating competitive freight rates based on targets received from sales teams, build relationships with lines and agents locally and internationally providing sales teams with monthly competitive pricing.
- Responsible for sourcing and negotiating preferred rates with Customs brokers and inland trucking companies.
- Ensures continuous improvement in customer service always exceeding customer’s expectations and managing the implementation of necessary operational and customer service practices.
- Ensure that financial aspects (billing and invoicing) and reporting for freight is carried out in accordance with company requirements.
- Develop overall operational strategy and direction for the freight forwarding teams.
- Ensure that financial management (billing and invoicing) and reporting for freight is carried out in accordance with company requirements.
- Lead and motivate the operation team, drive quality and performance.
- Meet or exceed established goals relative to on-time delivery and shipping accuracy performance for customer shipments.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Egyptian International Shipping Agencies is a sister company to EIS Group. with diverse activities in shipping, ship agency services, Storage, Ship Chandelling, Logistics, travel and tourism, and is home to over 300 qualified personnel, providing clients with world class services for over 35 years.
See all Careers and Jobs at EISAS