- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieving preset yearly and monthly targets according to company’s objectives and goals as follows:
- 3500 feddans by 2019
- 6000 feddans by 2020
- 15000 feddans by 2021
- 25000 feddans by 2022
- Setting the contracting plan according to company objectives in order to cover all suitable tomato cultivation areas in Egypt and to investigate different agricultural sites parameters such as availability and suitability of water and land for planting, and to raise awareness for all companies’ activities
- To negotiate contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Contracting with selected agricultural companies and individuals for planting of tomatoes and other needed crops for the agricultural cycle.
- Responsible for selecting and contracting with nurseries geographically for growing the tomato plantlets according to the preset plan.
- Workings closely with the General Manager into organize and follow up of the contracting plan in order to achieve the required goals geographically and seasonally.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Traveling to the different agricultural sites for coordination and contract implementation.
- Preparing monthly Progress Reports for the targeted contracting locations.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment