- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- This position is for one of the first engineering consultancy firms in Egypt to later become one of the most prominent real estate businesses in the country. The company’s projects cover a wide geographical area in Egypt ranging from the Capital city of Cairo moving northwards and southwards to cover areas like the North Coast and the Red Sea. Such coverage includes commercial, residential and touristic projects.
Main Job Duties:
- Prepare, monitor & update master development programs & budgeting.
- Reviewing and approving contractors/consultants submitted Schedule and analyzing them in line with the contractual requirements .
- Participating in Preparing cost estimates and feasibility studies for new projects.
- Participate, review and evaluate the claims submitted by consultants and contractors.
- Prepare Cash flow for each project.
- Reviewing contract documents, suggesting changes for planning and the addition of new clauses if necessary.
- Ensure development and project planning advice is provided to team.
- Preparing top management & progress Reports.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Mission Consulting has been in the field since 2008 working closely with organizations on an international scale to drive infrastructure, process and policy to optimal levels to meet the highest business benchmarks to meet both national and international goals.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mission Consulting