- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Accommodation , Medical & life Insurance
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Maintaining and reporting of Transactions made on a daily and weekly basis.
- Reports (Daily – Monthly – Quarterly – Annually”, Achievements (Sales persons & Teams) + Contracts Status Reports
- Following up with contracting process from A-Z
- Acting as the checkpoint for availability of a unit before a transaction is being made.
- Collecting accurate data information, including payments, on the customer to create the customer master data.
- Collecting the required documentation present by the sales team in order to approve a sale
- Ensuring that the contracts are ready with the attachments for the customer signature.
- Compare and ensure that unit pricing and description matches in master database.
- Maintained exactly as in master database.
- Ensuring completion of all documentation in line with the requirements as approved by concerned departments
- Make sure the total numbers for each status is the same when compared with master database and sales force.
- Scanning and uploading all the documentation related to the unit on sales force
- Daily report for number of units sold to be 100% accurate
- Distribute the leads rotationally to the sales team
- Preparing the URF’s and contracts
- Preparing the broker agreement and to make sure that all the documents are submitted
- Repricing the inventory as per the Sr. director operation instructions as per the company strategy.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Al Dau Development, a member of Sami Saad Holding, is a hotel and real estate developer. Sami Saad Holding was founded in 1963, and it has experienced a transformation into one of Egypt’s largest holding companies, driving to diversify its business in the fields of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Dau Development