- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The ideal candidate would be responsible for the sales of the company’s products and achieving sales targets. You will identify prospective clients through cold calling, sales visits and report to the management. You will initiate, maintain & analyze business relationships and information, ensure consistent growth of quality revenue through the development of potential customers and the implementation of sales strategies in Egypt.
- Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Sells products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions.
- Work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Specify the needs of the clients
- Support Marketing & Sales Director in establishing meetings and developing proposals for clients
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch a product, service, and combination packages for clients
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products/services
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Coordinates sales effort with the marketing team.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales productivity.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Tactful Ltd is a UK based company with engineering operation in Cairo (Smart Home Technology).
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Home Technology
At Tactful.ai our goal is to take the experience of online shopping to a whole different level
Our product Tactful.ai is virtual shopping assistance SaaS platform powered...