- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performing a special emergency plan for the factory and follow up the implementation and training of workers on a regular basis.
- Training civil defense and firefighting personnel.
- Identifying risks and control methods, and monitor their implementation.
- Monitoring the implementation of occupational safety and health policies, systems, programs and strategies and protect the environment
- Periodic inspection of all fire extinguishing equipment and equipment to ensure their safety and performance with the required efficiency.
- Conducting daily inspection of all employees to ensure compliance with personal protection and occupational safety and health regulations.
- Making work permits in the event of any unusual and dangerous work.
- Determining the conditions for contractors and safe working methods.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at AluNile
AluNile was founded in Egypt in 1999 as an Aluminium fabricator with a factory in 6th of October city. AluNile has a strong partnership with Alu-K Group, which is one of the leading systems designers in Italy, Europe and the Middle East. We offer a full range of...