- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,500 EGP per month
About the Job
About the Job
- Updating financial ledgers and data;
- Preparing personal phrases and reports, standard and subsidiary ledgers and support routines;
- Research and resolve differences.
- Record and analyze the company's financial information Report. Involved in the strategic planning or the development of new products.
- Analyze and interpret financial information that corporate executives need to make sound business decisions.
- Prepare financial reports for other groups, including stockholders, creditors, regulatory agencies, and tax authorities.
- Review and monitor costs inherent in the business.
- Financial forecasting and planning.
- Perform variance analysis.
- Prepare all Taxes reports.
- Generally Followed Accounting Principles and Governmental Accounting Standards should on tips and should possess detailed knowledge about the Taxes standard.
- Maintain effectiveness as well as using personal methods through processes.
- Examine as well as validate personal docs as well as entries.
- Work independently inside the absence of supervision.
- Analyzing financial data and to prepare accurate reports in a specific time frame.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Furniture Import and Export
About this Company
Who Are We
See all Careers and Jobs at Top Trade
TOPTRADE is a leading company in the Hotel Supplies business We are existing since 1995 with powerful potentials entitle us to increase our market share over years
We are agents for the biggest names in hospitality field in France, Spain, USA,