- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission 25%
About the Job
- Work on selling the provided tools and meeting the clients.
- Follow up the potential client, with field work including taking pictures of the units to upload them to the website.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management