- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage and direct the operations activities to achieve stated/agreed targets, performance and standards for financial and trading performance, quality, culture, and legislative adherence to ensure consistent delivery of service and compliance with COPC requirements (aiming for high client satisfaction, which can lead to more revenues) while working on increasing the efficiency of processes and systems to reduce direct operational costs and optimize Gross Margin.
- Defines and develops operating approaches to ensure call center standards and requirements are met.
- Manages operations through performance metrics management tools that identify deviation from target and ensure that corrective action is taken based on the RCA approach
- Provides Leadership to a large and diverse staff and ensures that everyone works towards unified vision.
- Ensures that department budget goals are met and maintained through: - Proper control of equipment and personnel costs - Maintaining existing account revenue levels
- Maintains monthly operation reports reflecting all indication figures across all projects and presents to management.
- Ensures that manpower succession plans are in place and implemented effectively
- Meet call center financial objectives by estimating requirements in order to increase the GP based on a prior planned actions and managing the revenues and COGs; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; proper control of equipment and personnel costs; initiating corrective actions and avoiding the penalties.
- Ensure the invoice generation; validating all terms; following up with the client on the cycle till receiving the confirmation on the invoice and the certification.
- Negotiate and own all agreements with the client regarding the invoice roles or amendments required for better business experiences.
- Maintain and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Maintaining an updated practices of COPC approaches and standards and follow up on the implementation to successfully meet the PST expectations.
- Oversee all the activities of own team to ensure high performance levels and efficient implementation.
- Responsible for the professional development of own team and ensure it is aligned with the organizational career progression and succession plans.
- Responsible for setting the team objectives in correlation with the department objectives, provide coaching and action plans required to achieve objectives
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Banking Outsourcing/Offshoring Telecommunications
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center