- 7+ years’ experience in internal auditing and 3+ years’ within a similar managerial level
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Solid understanding of risk and control concepts
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with all levels within the organization
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
- A bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or International Organization
About this Company
e-finance provides state of the art Electronic Payment Solutions and Business Integration & Optimization services to the government and financial sectors in a secure environment according to the international security standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at e-finance
e-finance is the First and Largest...