- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Putting budget for every crops in cooperation with crops head sectors.
- Monitor the implementation of technical programs for crops to get higher productivity and less cost with better quality.
- Supervise farming operations for designated areas, plan daily tasks for work group, and purchase needed materials.
- Confirm the implementation schedules for various programs on schedule as planned from the technicians responsible for crops on the farm.
- Put protocol for each crops, insure the implementation of the technical program and discuss the deviations with officials for approval.
- Attending the expert visits and put action Plan to confirm the execution.
- Work closely and to implement G-GAP items to produce the highest quality products.
- Ensure and maintain the desired level and requirements of quality control in the crops.
- Design and implement systems to efficiently manage labor and equipment.
- Follow-up and find solutions for all the problems that may rise in the Farms i.e. wells, gas pumps, tractors, pumps, spare parts, plant diseases, and any other issue in a cost effective manner.
- Check all farm purchasing order.
- Follow up all Irrigation and fertilization Manager Comments.
- Plan for the implications of changes in weather and making contingency plan for each crop.
- Provide the operation Manager with all needed reports (weekly report for each crop, manpower and budget versus actual.
- Follow -up staff performance to ensure that they are achieving results.
- Follow-up material balance in warehouse.
- Protection of farm assets and preserved through the implementation of sustainable security instructions, Industrial Security and Occupational Health and safety.
- Follow -up staff performance to ensure that they are achieving results
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least