- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for projects development and identifying potential opportunities.
- Prepare proposals, deliver presentations, and manage project engagements.
- Support Business Development function and clients’ relationship management.
- Interact with other functions like Accounting and Finance, Corporate operations, Marketing, and Investment functions.
- Participate in designing financial models, business development activities, and defining standard operating procedures.
- Manage whole project from initiation/origination to operations.
- Liaise, establish, and manage suppliers’ agreements and their engagements in projects.
- Develop and manage RFPs, evaluate quotations, and solutions from suppliers.
- Present and report on projects’ statuses to clients and senior management.
- Manage projects’ schedule and coordinate work activities and deliverable with suppliers, partners, subcontractors and clients.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services Renewables and Environment
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment