- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare the annual budget and Business Plan that include all the current and the expected crops to be planted.
- Planning finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters, and also responsible for reviewing purchasing plan , suppliers of production requirements with comparing / evaluating the best of them with purchasing dept.
- Plan and control company farming operations from preparation through quality harvest.
- Develop a short and long term crop production plan for each crop to maximize profit and minimize loss.
- Responsible for current and new land preparation in all farms.
- Follow up irrigation and fertilization program for different varieties of different crops with Irrigation and fertilization Manager.
- Development of resistance, pest control in cooperation with the plant protection manager.
- Monitor the implementation of technical programs for crops to get higher productivity and less cost with better quality.
- Validate the implementation schedules for various programs on schedule as planned from the technicians responsible for crops on the farm.
- Plan for the implications of changes in weather and making contingency plan for each crop (evaluate the current systems and advice with what needed).
- Day to day communication with QC dept. to get best production quality and focused in implement G-GAP in farm with other standards related.
- Provide direction, display leadership, provide training and guidance, and promote teamwork within the labor force and other departments to ensure a productive and harmonious work atmosphere.
- Putting training plan for farms staff in cooperation with HR dept.
- Follow -up staff performance to ensure that they are achieving results.
- Attending the weekly meeting in HQ to deliver all information to upper management and discuss all related issue for budget.
- Provide HQ with needed reports such as Manpower for each crops, Budget versus actual, weekly production plan and Cost of lost chance, as well as weekly basis comprehensive report about each crop in both farms.
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases as well as fertilization-irrigation programs.
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets.
- Organizing maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery.
- Advertising and marketing farm products& Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations, in addition Confers with purchasers and arranges for sale of crops with the best selling price.
- Field Research & Development to plan the logistic and the activities related to growing the crop according to the experimental protocol requirements and local standard agronomic best practices.
- Records information, such as production, farm management practices, ,inventory stock, prepares financial and operational reports.
- organizing routine maintenance, keeping records and communicating with potential product buyers
- Working with top management to implement the company's policies and goals
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least