- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical, Social & Life Insurance , Daily Meal, Transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Make sure that current Raw Materials matches previously set Bill of Materials (BOM.).
- Review Raw Materials items for acceptance or rejection after Operator check per shift at Start-Up.
- Records inspection data and compare it with QC Standards (Contamination, Damage, Width, and Core).
- Initiate Non-Conformance of Raw Materials (NCR) as required.
- Conducts material trials and running test
- Assists in packaging modifications and new packaging design
- Assist in kaizen projects e.g. Material consumptions and how to improve consumption rates.
- Assists in the process of upgrading QC system to facilitate actions and activities.
- Assists Q.C team in company testing procedures to ensure that quality of packing materials, and final products meet established QC standards.
- Work in sorting NG (hold) Products/materials when requested.
- Inspects Raw materials, to ensure compliance with UCMENA QC Standards.
- Reviews Raw Materials items for acceptance or rejection after Operator check per shift at Start-Up.
- Prepares supplier Rejection reports for rejected materials.
- Responsible for packaging modifications and new packaging design.
- Responsible for returning defected raw materials and raising complain to suppliers.
- Replace Machine inspectors in emergency cases and as required by QC Manager.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm