- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, High Commissions starts from 50% to 80%
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, exhibitions, and remax.com.eg.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes/properties they are visiting.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sale/rental listings.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
It all began as a dream and a plan on a paper. It started with the introduction of the “Real Estate Maximum” concept in 1973 by the founders Dave and Gail Liniger, which revolutionized the real estate market. The idea was simple: attracting the best real estate agents by...
See all Careers and Jobs at Remax+